Sunday, February 22, 2009

is it to much to ask for?

so i watched the oscars tonight and saw all of the beautiful dresses that the women wore. absolutely gorgeous. and it made me soooooooo freaking mad. lol. no really though. it did.

my 21st birthday is coming up and i've been shopping around in stores and online for something to wear that night. you see i don't feel pretty on a daily basis or very often at all for that matter (I'm not trying to get you down or be all woe is me but its the truth). i've been shopping for a dress for my 21st birthday cause i wanna feel pretty and i wanna feel special because for some reason its an important day to me. (I'm last to turn 21 in my famliy so i'm pretty sure everyone is looking forward to it.. and there will hopefully be a pretty big celebration.) I can't find anything that i like ANYWHERE. i'm' not kidding i 've looked at so many stores.

my whole issue started when i went shopping with my friend kate last weekend. we were talked alot about how i don't dress the way that i would choose to dress. i don't where the clothes that i would pick out for myself if i had the pick of anything. either i'm just stupid and looking in all of the wrong places.. or no where that i know of sales anything that i like in my size. i walk into all of these stores when i go shopping with my friends and see tons of clothes that i think are so cute and wish that i could think in my size.. but i never can find them in my size.. i love shopping with my friends and i'll point out things that i wish i could have.. and then they buy them.. which is fine. but i just wish that i could have it. so frustrating.

all i want it to find something that i really love. clothes that i actually like and feel comfortable and pretty wearing. and something to wear for my birthday.... but it is feeling impossible.

anywho.. thats just whats on my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment