Thursday, February 19, 2009

Important People

soooo my first blog entry! I figure for my first entry i'll talk about some people who play important roles in my life!

so i'm going to start out with the first and most important.. my mom!
Kim Lynette Nickel
she means absolutely the world to me! we've always had such a good relationship! i couldn't ask for more! i've never felt like i have had to hid anything from her. Whenever i have a problem she is one of the first people that i always go to for advice. she'll never judge me she'll show me love help me to figure things out. i have so much respect for her and everything that she does for my dad, my brothers, and i! i couldn't ask for a better mom.

Jillian Anne Okazaki!
she is the second most important woman in my life! i really honestly think without jill and my mom i would be completely lost. Besides my mom she is the only person that i can tell absolutely anything to and not be judged. she can tell me when i'm being stupid, sensitive, jealous, or any crazy thing. we can sit and watch tv and not say anything and be perfectly content or we can do something wild and crazy.. but no matter what we do... we're always having a good time. she is truely the best friend a girl could ask for! i honestly hope that she is in my life forever!

Jenna Brooke Garvin
Jenna Boo! seriously.. we've been friends for a very long time! she's always been there! she's my little fun lady! i know that whenever we hangout its gonna be nothing but innocent fun and no matter what we do we're going to have a great time! she always brings a smile to my face and brightens my day! we love to lay and look at the stars and talk :) shes one of the best next door neighbors a girl could hope for. i got very lucky when she moved in next door!

Evan Berger
ooo Evan! its funny how you came into my life.. i'm so thankful that Jillian introduced us! your ridiculous but i absolutely love that about you! you have more passion and compasion than anyone else that i know. you have great ambitions and dreams and your always trying to find away to achieve all of the things that you want. Whatever you put your mind too.. you can achieve.

There are soooooo many more people that influence my life. My father who loves and supports me. My brothers, Kurt and Kenny, who have always been there to protect me and guide me through life all while giving me a hard time at the same time :) Sam Beatty the crazy kid that i oddly miss when he is gone, maybe because the house is quiet, but he's been there for me through so many rough moments as a shoulder to cry on. Katie Kronlund who is probabley my oldest friend, we can go a month or more without seeing eachother but when we get together it doesn't feel like much time has passed. My cousin Jimmy who shows me love all the time and encourages me along. My Uncle Doug who has always been the strong middle man in my mom's family, without him we'd be lost. and so many more.

I charish my family and friends, they mean the world to me and without these people i would not be the person that i am today. They have helped me and encouraged me throughout my whole life. I'm so thankful for everything that they do for me and everything that they have done for me. I will always love and appreciate them.




2 comments:

  1. i love you jaimie.


    that's all i can think of to say, really. besides you're amazing :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. star gazing talk is the best!

    glad I put a smile on your face :)

    love you mucho

    ReplyDelete