Saturday, May 16, 2009

its been a long time!

ok so its been FOREVER since i posted i know! i've just been really busy and have lots of projects, work, friends, and just life right now! i know i've left my whole 2 readers out there in suspense!

but tonight while i was nannying i was looking around at some other peoples blogs and one i ended up on a certain blog for a really long time. for some reason i was fascinated.. its the blog of a young women who grew up in the puyallup area and i ended up on her myspace some how a few years ago.. i think she might have been like one of my brothers friends on myspace or something like that.. well i didn't know her but i ended up on her page and was fascintated by her and her life.. shes a photographer.. and when i say photographer i mean she is absolutely AMAZING.. i don't even know her and i would suggest her for any wedding or any kind of event cause i love her work and i know i will use her some day. anywho.. i read alot on her blog. its more of a photo blog but lots of captions.. she seems like such a fun person she VERY involved in the community and has beautiful little daugter.. as creepy as it sounds.. i think i might send her an email and tell her how amazing i think her photography is.. i know i would find it to be a compliment if some stranger i had never met told me they admired my art. if you want to take a look at her blog just shoot me an email and i'll send her blog to you.. i suggest you do :) email me: jaimienickel@gmail.com

ok now off of that tangent.. i realized that i hadn't posted on here in forever and jenna has ben asking me to post again.. but when i originally started this blog i wanted it to be a picture blog.. on myspace i used to post picture blogs all the time.. and thats what i planned on doing on here.. buuut i've been to busy.. and haven't been taking me pictures of life, friends, and events lately.. mainly cause my mom has had my camera for waaaay over a month now.. prolly close to two.. but thats about to change. i'm making a special stop at my parents house tomorrow just to pick up my camera :) i've been lost without it... so the point of this is.. that i'm gonna do what i set out to do.. weekly posts if not more.. telling what going on in my life by pictures.. that way some day when i have a family.. i can look back and have documented my life.. and if for some reason my computer ever crashes (knock on wood) or i loose all my precious pictures (they seriously mean the world to me) i will always have at least some of my favorites on the internet :)

ok.. really though.. that was a non-sense challenge that i know neither of you two will care about (and yes.. i'm refering to you jenna and evan cause ur the only people on here)

2 comments:

  1. I hope you do start posting pictures on here so I can look at all of them, but actually I'll be able to be in them soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I CARE!~!!

    i'm really excited i hope you start doing the picture blog thing i would love that!

    p.s. i miss you homie, like for real. i know it hasn't been THAT long, but it feels like it's been a MINUTE. sorry i've just been supa dupa busaaay with church stuff and work stuff :/

    ReplyDelete